Monday, August 28, 2006

Mommy Drive-Bys

I'm not sure where I first read the term--probably at The Leery Polyp or A Little Pregnant--but it's a great descriptive term for when someone tells a mother exactly how her parenting skills are lacking. Chez Miscarriage had a wonderful post with tons of responses and many, many examples of this unique art form.

I thought it would be great to gather these stories on a single blog. A place to find other stories that are worse than yours. A place to vent about particularly awful drive-bys. Maybe even a place to mention to the drive-by perpetrators.

I'll also search for stories to link to, and Making Light has a great post about the original Chez Miscarriage thread. Check it out here:

The mother drive-by

Feel free to post stories in comments or email them to me at mama at mommydriveby dot com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home